Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Video: Mixing Foil with Stamps



Today I am showing this beautiful monochromatic design that I shared in our hop on Monday using Foil -Mates products, which coordinate perfectly with Gina K.'s fabulous inks and cardstock.   I share various tips and techniques in this demonstration including how to make the versatile script words and embellishment elements from Twine Time and my Pretty Patterns 2 borders virtually pop off the card with a simple drop shadow.  Please enjoy! I used black Onyx ink for the twine elements and greeting on Monday, but I only had the Turquoise Sea pad out for the video, so...you can see it two ways! :)



Supplies: 
Gina K. Designs Twine Time and Pretty Patterns 2 stamp sets
Gina K. Pure Luxury Turquoise Sea cardstock (A2 size)
Gina K. Turquoise Sea (and or Black Onyx) ink pad
Gina K. Fancy Foils-Turquoise Sea
Gina K. Foil-Mates-Polka Party (cut to 4” x 5 ¼”)
Sponge dauber, Spectrum Noir GG3 marker
laminator, adhesive

Thanks for visiting and watching!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness gracious!!!Aren't these adorable?!!! Where do you get yourcreative ideas from, melanie? Love it!!! This is a definite try.

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)