Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Video: Tool Stamped and "Tangled" Fish



Hello everyone!  Forgive me for the week off from videos last week, summer is in full effect! Today I have some fun techniques like tool stamping and "tangling" with a gel pen for the changing up the look of the bold and line art fish in my Gifts from the Sea set.  See all the fun patterns below?  The other images included in this versatile set help you create a beautiful underwater scene with ease, and I liked this one with Fabulous Frame so much that and I went ahead and stamped up a few other cards using Holiday Frame and Inspiration Mosaic to show how you can make different lay outs.  Please enjoy!

Supplies:
Gina K. Designs Gifts from the Sea and Fabulous Frame (or Holiday Frame or Inspiration Mosaic) stamp sets
Gina K. Designs Black Onyx and Blue Lagoon ink pads
Gina K. White and Wild Dandelion (A2 size) cardstock
Spectrum Noir markers: CT2, JG1

Sponge dauber, scissors, acrylic blocks, white gel pen, adhesive, foam squares (optional for popping up fish)




4 comments:

  1. There is something so calming about watching fish! So many colorways and I like the stamp kissing to make fun textures. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the clever way you used another stamp to create a pattern on the fish! I think my favorite is the one you did on the video with the angel fish markings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome cards, thanks for the great video showing your techniques!

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)