Monday, July 24, 2017

Video: 2, 3 and 4 Step Layered Tulips!



Oops! I just realized I didn't blog my video on Youtube from last week!  Did you watch it anyway? If not, here 'tis!   Tulips are such a versatile flower for so many occasions, and awesome flower building elements. The separate seed image allows for more color and depth. Adding die cuts takes it up another notch! Please enjoy!


Supplies:

Gina K. Designs Pressed Flowers 2, A Year of Flowers 2 stamp sets
Gina K. Lovely Lavender, Wild Wisteria, Black Onyx, Grass Green and Fresh Asparagus ink pads
Acrylic blocks, A Year of Flowers 2/Pressed Flowers 2 dies, die cutting machine, adhesive foam


1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! the blue makes the whole design much prettier and makes the card pop! making a card right now. will try this

    ReplyDelete

Your generous feedback helps make my work and this blog better! Thanks for inspiring and motivating me! :)